Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Not posted much, but today is my BD...a big one...and it's not 30 or 40 and not nearly old enough to retire...you can guess. But I have lovely friends who give me virtual BD cakes so I had to share.



Ken, the transgender cake. Is the skirt not FABULOUS!!!!!!

and this one. I'm not quite sure what she meant by this one......should I be disturbed? Or is Melissa disturbed?



Can't find a way to post it, but I got a lovely BD card from older (less me stress OLDER sister....plays the Wicked Witch theme from the Wizard of Oz...too funny. College Dude was looking at it and when it started playing, he tossed it. He still hates those monkeys at 21....

Susie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's too funny! I would love to hear the card...Poor boy, he's scarred for life

    Happy belated birthday and thank you for dropping by my little blog world. You're entered for the fabulous purse, but please come by and visit, I'd love to get to know you.

    Thanks,
    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting that card for his birthday from my younger sister. He's already scarred....we've done our best over the years to give all of them something to talk to a therapist about. After all, if you are spending that kind of money, might as well have something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well happy belated b-day to you too! Love the virtual cakes. I've seen the Ken one and thought it was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, good, bad or indifferent. I love reading them.